- “Structuring biological individuals.” University of Leeds HPS Work-in-Progress Seminar, University of Leeds, March 2019 (Forthcoming)
- “Structuring death: a case for Somatic Animalism.” Philosophy PG Seminar, University of Leeds, February 2019 (Forthcoming)
- “A structural realist approach to biological individuality.” Philosophy PG Seminar, University of Leeds, December 2018
- “Forensic human identification as a defence of somatic animalism.” Guest speaker for Phi Sigma Tau: The International Honor Society for Philosophy (Hartwick College chapter), Hartwick College, March 2018 (Invited)
- “A new foundation for animalism: a division of labour and the need for a scientific metaphysics.” University of Leeds HPS Work-in-Progress Seminar, University of Leeds, May 2017
- “Why an organism concept is not useful: a historical and philosophical analysis.” The Past, Present and Future of Integrated HPS: An International Postgraduate Forum, University of Leeds, January 2017
- Interdisciplinary Workshop on Evolution and Ecology at Leeds. Co-organised with Helen Piel, Leonardo Miele, and Robert West. In progress: Visit our website!